At Kwinana Settlements we are experienced, qualified and specialise in a wide range of conveyancing and settlement solutions including both residential and commercial property settlements.
We handle private sales, strata titles, sub divisions, offer applications for survivorship, personal representation, name changes on certificate of titles, related parties transfers and Certificate of Title searches.
When handling a settlement, the team at Kwinana Settlement handle every aspect from the first contact through to the final paperwork. Some of the steps we take to effect settlement include:
- Searching for the Certificate of Title at the Office of Titles to confirm the property details and get copies of any encumbrances on the Title.
- Providing councils, Water Corporation and strata companies with information for the change of
ownership and to get relevant notices to complete the adjustment of rates at settlement.
- Prepare all documentation in respect to the transaction for the client's execution.
- Liasing with lending institutions and other parties involved in the transaction, so as to achieve as
smooth a process as possible.
- Arrange for stamping of documents and attendance at settlement
Department of Finance